iPilot is positioned to undertake a range of services with special focus to large scale sheds and workshops (with or without BIGDoor facility entry systems) with materials sourced both ex China and Australia; and delivery of specialised water treatment solutions.
iPilot and Auswater Systems Pty Ltd (http://www.auswater.com.au/) have entered into a Teaming Agreement, enabling iPilot to capitalise on Auswater’s expertise and experience, which includes:
- providing specialized solutions to water problems around the world;
- having the technical capability to design, supply, install and commission water treatment plants to meet clients’ specifications and requirements;
- having over 1000 installations in Australia, Africa, and Asia; and we
- being experienced in diverse sectors ranging from mining to oil & gas, and from community infrastructure to teaching and research institutions
- Offering specialised/bespoke solutions, but componentry is invariably ‘off the shelf’ - so that clients can readily access spares and so that maintenance is made as simple as possible.
The iPilot/Auswater Teaming Agreement will facilitate opportunity sourcing in a range of sectors, including mining and energy, covering:
- desalination by reverse osmosis;
- water filtration;
- water disinfection;
- water softening; and
- Ultrapure water.